The Ubuntu software manager that was shipped in last few Ubuntu releases comes with a nice and useful feature such as synchronization. With this sync feature we can easily connect and sync the software we’ve purchased and installed on every Ubuntu PC or Notebooks we owned. Here we will show you how to sync Ubuntu Software Center.
1. Open Ubuntu Software Center. Go to File | Sync between computers
2. On the new window, you may create Ubuntu Software Center account or simply sign in if you have it already
3. Press Connect to connect your current computer. Once connected, you will see list of installed applications or every computer you’ve registered.
- can i create backup files from software purchased via ubuntu software center
- como sincronizar ubuntu software center con otras maquinas
- ubuntu software center no sincroniza
- ubuntu software center sync between computers online login