ClamTK is a GUI antivirus front end for Linux. Compared to other Antivirus for Linux such as Avast or AVG Antivirus for Linux, ClamTK gets better user interface and it works faster on some older machines like mine. In this short tutorial, we will show you how to install ClamTK on Debian Squeeze system. Its pretty easy to get ClamTK works on Debian or Fedora Linux since the ClamTK developer team provides DEB and RPM package for this antivirus.
How to install ClamTK on Debian Squeeze
2. Right click the file clamtk_4.41-1_all.deb and select open with GDebi Package Installer.
3. Debian will start installing ClamTK, downloading additional packages required for the installation to complete.
4. Once done, you can start using ClamTK on Debian Squeeze.
- clamtk squeeze
- debian squeeze avg antivirus
- clamtk for debian
- debian squeeze clamtk_4 41-1_all deb
- how to install clamtk linux mint