This brief tutorial will show you how to add a remote or network printer to CentOS 6.2. Network printer means a printer that is connected on remote computer or server and share it to the network. Please follow these steps to add network printer to Debian Squeeze.
1. Go to System | Administration | Printing
2. Click on the little arrow near Network Printer and click Find Network Printer.
3. Enter the host name or IP address where your printer is connected to. Click Find to start searching. You will see printer list available on your remote computer. For more options you can press browse.
4. Click Verify to make sure the printer is available for you.
5. Press Forward to continue. You will need to select the correct driver for your printer.
6. Give your printer a name so it easier to identify.
- install printer centos 6 3
- centos 6 3 add printer
- how to add network printer in centos
- how to install network printer in centos
- centos 6 3 printer