I just installed the Android 4.0 RC1 Ice Cream Sandwich on my Acer Aspire One netbook. Basically all features can be run smoothly. I can use the wifi on Aspire One to connect to the internet, install apps from Android market (now Google Play), use camera to take photo and many more. Here we want to share how to install Android 4 ICS on my Acer Aspire One netbook. Because its a quite long tutorial, we split this tutorial into 2 parts.
2. Boot your laptop using the Live USB. You may need to change the boot sequence via BIOS.
3. On the first screen select Install Android-x86 to hard disk
4. Next, you must create partition. Select Create/Modify Partitions
5. The cfdisk utility will appear. Navigate your cursor using keyboard arrow to "New". This will guide you to create new partition on your hard disk
6. Select Primary and press Enter
7. Highlight Bootable and press Enter to make the disk bootable. After that, you will need to specify how much space you want to allocate for the new disk/partition.
8. Now go to Write to write the changes you’ve made. Type "yes" to confirm
- acer aspire one android 4 0
- android 4 acer aspire one
- android 4 0 acer aspire one
- acer aspire one android partition
- how to install android 4 0 on acer aspire one